منتدى مـوسـى المحاميد

اهلا وسهلا بكم فب منتدى موسى المحاميد
تشرفنا في حضوركم للتسجيل قم بالظغط على التسجيل

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى مـوسـى المحاميد

اهلا وسهلا بكم فب منتدى موسى المحاميد
تشرفنا في حضوركم للتسجيل قم بالظغط على التسجيل

منتدى مـوسـى المحاميد

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى مـوسـى المحاميد

منتدى موسى المحاميد تجد فيه كل جديد من مقالات ومواد مفيدة للجميع تشرفنا زيارتكم

2 مشترك

Jewelry theme of love

al_j000ker
    al_j000ker
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 58
    نقاط : 164
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/10/2009
    العمر : 32
    الموقع : moosaa.yoo7.com

Jewelry theme of love Empty Jewelry theme of love

مُساهمة  al_j000ker 17.05.10 6:26

True love is eternal ethics before being feelings!
    Moments of love .. Are the moments that mark in our mind and bear all the meanings of happiness, not regret a moment of love I have been through even though the memory has become hurt if the flower has dried up and lost Obeirha did not keep them are not the thorns, do not forget it's given you a beautiful day perfume Osaadk ...
    Teixrobda not all the bridges with the one you love, perhaps a quirk of fate for the day as a meeting last restores the past and deliver interrupted if beautiful life is gone, who knows perhaps the most beautiful Inzerk age 00
    If you decide to leave a loved one or friend, do not leave him wounded, it gave us the heart does not deserve us to cultivate the shares, or leave him for a moment Chekaya It is beautiful to stay in Rouhikma always beautiful moment in time, the dispersed between you remember those days do not like ...
    But all sense of sincere and do not talk with him but all that is wonderful and noble has given you a heart and I gave him life and if I sat alone one day and try to gather around the shadow of the beautiful days that I lived with her lover and leave away all feelings of pain and loneliness that
    Dispersed between you Vlovdil that one tries to stand recalls when the most beautiful moment to meet experienced, because it is much the coolest moment of farewell and separation .....
    Try ...
    To collect the books and papers all the kind words I said to those who love all the words that I heard of it and make an album of your collection of beautiful pictures of this person who populate your heart day features. Glitter sad eyes, his smile in a moment, and despair at the moment .. narrow
    And hope that one day you get larger and larger even though it has withered and died ....
    If they ask for a day man I loved ...
    Do not try to distort the image of this sweet man who associated with it ...
    So let your heart all secrets and hidden Gayah ....
    Love is not sincere feelings and emotions only ...
    Ethics and values, but great ...
    Hard Hovto sweeter than this love
    Mstnet comment on the subject and I hope to be liked
    Un De
    Un De

عدد المساهمات : 17
    نقاط : 49
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2010

Jewelry theme of love Empty رد: Jewelry theme of love

مُساهمة  Un De 26.05.10 1:55

nice topic
    thanx mr joooker